Thursday, September 8, 2011

Beach Fun! :)

 Okay I will not try and be proper or intelligent in my posting, like it or not this is me, and please try to remember that I am VERY sarcastic and love to have fun :) so here I go...................
Some of you know all the crap we have been going through so I suggested a beach trip to the hubby and so we did it! I needed a break and just to sit on the beach and listen to the waves and just chill. Ya know life can be crappy sometimes and we just need that pick me up and whew it worked :) My hubby's family came, along with our friends who are more family than friends (love them!) Carlsbad Beach is beautiful and Oceanside the town is my favorite (so cute) the hotel was right across the beach and at night the man and I walked on the beach in the moonlight ooohh so romantic I know ;) sorry I got side tracked hehe ;)
long day playin' at the beach :)








The waves were so huge (12 to 15 footers) that most of us just lounged all day (perfect for me!) When the man is doubting getting in the water it must be sketchy!  After being in the sun all day your tired and starving so off we went to El Torito's, seriously thee bestest Mexican food I've ever tasted!
No he wasn't mad just starving and ya gotta feed the beast ;)

After stuffing our faces with our awesome family and friends who are more like family oh I'll just tell ya their names so I can just say O'Farrel's k that's them :) (no we didn't eat our family they were with us!)
It was so fun to be with the family and enjoy the salty air of California!
Tomorrow I will post more pictures (our internet is wayyy slow) Hey tell me what ya think of my awesome blogging skills cuz all the input helps a tard like me! ;0 peace out!!

TO BE CONTINUED..............................................................................................................................




2 comments:

  1. Great job, sis! You are going to be hooked and have a bunch of blog stalkers reading your posts. I am so glad you had fun at the beach. You guys deserve some relaxation and fun memories. I sure love ya and miss you. And don't change the way you post... you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, keep the posts coming! I love that you got a chance to just go veg. You all certainly deserved it!! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete