Tuesday, September 13, 2011

just some pictures of our Cali trip! :)

Carlsbad beach :)
men legs ;0
a bird
Jess and Tyrone and lil' Autumn :)
thee in-laws :)
amazing friends!!
me and my princess!
way cute kiddo's 
Amber and Danni
the man and I! :) love him!!
Belle loved Tay Tay!
princess and me!
he heheee.............Veronica looks amazing (as always!) it's the hubby in back and Jay 's face that crack me up!
love this one of just brothers talking!
Cute lil' Belle and her "skateboarding" skills :) love her!!
my next job!! he said he finds a lot of 'stuff' :) hehe the hubby wasn't to fond of me snappin' this picture.............shhhh!
I tried the panorama setting and um....yeah it's hard or I'm extra 'special'! 
princess Tay :)
the hubby and his friend Josh (I played with photoshop)
the pop in-law (he is a teenager at heart!)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures, Missy! I can't believe how grown up and pretty Tay is! I want to go to the beach. Maybe we can do a Johnston beach vacation someday.

    ReplyDelete