Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THE BIG 30! ooohhhh ;)

In the beginning.....

Hehehe don't tell the man that I told ya all that he's FINALLY 30 but Iv'e had the joy of living in mine for 5 years now (poop I spilled how flippin' old I am;)) We had the most awesome night with thee raddest friends!! I love life with them!! It was a Halloween themed party and so here ya go!!

dunn dunn dunnnn!

awesome photography skills (I'm like a ninja!)

I'm leaving it to look like I'm the ruler :0 ps I don't know how to move the darn thing!! 

yep again with the sideways photo!! shut it!! ;)

Y O U 

friends ya gotta love!

Happy Birthday, BEBE!

arts and craft time!

carving apples (mine sucked...the one in the back with the toothpick hair)

eating doughnuts on a string... he bit the string off!

gettin my game face on!

sugar high ;)

the man totally cheated at musical chairs! 

wrap the mummy race

We had the funnest (yep I said it) night.... laughing till our sides hurt and just plain FUN!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment