Monday, October 17, 2011

my princess turned 12!

"Hey, mom I wanna do a funny one!" ;)

She did not want to stand by that thing. I had to hurry and capture that face! 

giggle, giggle, giggle! :)

(make your voice go up and down while saying this) MOM! ;)

show me some attitude!

Holy poop I'm old!!! my sweet princess turned 12 on Oct. 1st and how time flies... She has got to be the sweetest most loving, caring, thoughtful, beautiful, sarcastic, talented little..oops young lady I get the honor of raising and being her mom! So here are a few of the picts I did and more will come.... I just love her!! 

2 comments:

  1. super cute pics! I love them, she looks so grown up. Holy cow you are old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love her, too! What a beautiful young lady she is. You did a fantastic job on your pictures. She will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete