Friday, January 6, 2012

OH poop... I forgot Turkey Day!!!

So this year turkey day was on the last Thursday of November and that was the start of the feeding!(hehehe DUH!) We (the man, the princess, and I) went up to the in-laws to commence with the fantabulous day :) This turkey day wasn't the normal have a nice little dinner with family , heck NO it was not, it was the beginning of the gorging and bloating feeling that was felt for many days after ;) Playing of some wicked awesome game called the game of things and having just a blast with the raddest McKeehan's ever!!
The deep frying of turkey hmmmm........ I have to say that I do agree with the man on this one that deep fried turkey is the bomb.com!! (hey I'm a tard get over it) I still dislike BACON... disgusto!!!! I love green beans but once you put that pig stuff in it I can't do that so I passed on that filthy swine infested stuff :0 Stuffed my fat chipmunk face with Jessica Harward's amazing rolls (recipe from her amazing mom in-law) and my oober yummo stuffing (recipe from my awesome sis in-law Kami's grandma) and swimming in gravy (mom in-law's homemade)..... are ya hungry yet? Ok enough food talk on to next things.....
I so love to play games with the Mckeehan peeps and this one was AwEsOmE!! (make your voice sing with this word) I will have to admit I do think bodily functions and the noises that come out while in the midst of them are HILARIOUS (I know I act like I'm 6) and that was the most phrase used in the game...and yes I laughed every time it was used!!
Football....need I say more!?! It was on and we watched it and that's it! A super awesome day with some super awesome peeps!!
THE END :)

1 comment: