Tuesday, February 21, 2012

the month of awesomeness!!

So I was texting the man at the beginning of this fine month of February and told him that this was the stupendous most Beautiful, romantical, joyous, glorious, month ever!....His response was " you are delusional, woman."
I love my man and all that he says and does (hehehe some things) but he loathes this month of February...seriously, how can anyone hate this month?!?! So here are some of the reasons why I love this month!
1.... on the bright crisp day of Feb. 1st I wake up with an overwhelming feeling of JOY! (even with a migraine!)
2.... Groundhog day....oh come on you know you love it and hope that little rodent doesn't see his shadow...or is it we hope he see's his shadow...oh who cares I love it!!

3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13...it's getting brighter earlier every day!

14...AHHhhhh yep it's lovers day the day of excitement and chocolate!!... I don't care for that brown (hehehe) stuff but sometimes I do ;) I don't care for flowers either cuz they are outrageously expensive and die in less than a week so I forgo them!...k if you don't like V day than there is something wrong with you (just sayin') On our day of lovers we go to dinner, his choice, and I get to pick out the most girly, lovie dovie, movie and he can NOT complain about it at all while watching it! ( I have picked so horrible movies in the years!) Cheap and fun and we LOVE spending time together!

15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23..... It just starts to get warmer and the sun shines...with a little rain mixed in there but I love them rainy days.....the flowers might be poppin' their heads out of the ground (here in sunny Dixie anyways!) and green leafs trying to bud on the trees....ahhh wish you were here hu?

24,25,26,27,28, and in the leap years the 29th!!

29... this is by far my mostest favoritable (I know I spelled it wrong... just say it like it's spelled!) day's ever! I was and still am one of those wicked awesome peoples who had the opportunity to come into this world on this day of leap! Even though my mom, who is super rad, went into labor 10 days early and had to have me c-section, I came into this beautiful world on February 29 at 2:15am 1976 (zip it!) (thanks Mom, I owe you tons for putting up with me all these years ;)) and my parents made it wicked, awesome fun every birthday by celebrating my b-day on the 28th and the 1st...my mom said I was born in February and my dad always and still does say "well, she was born the day after the 28th." ... Oh,I sooo love my parents!!! :)

Soooo why or how could you hate this month!?! No really how could you!!!! ;)
The End!

2 comments:

  1. I always get excited when it's a Leap Year. Amelia thought it was so cool that this year you will have had 9 real birthdays... same age as her! I love February, too! Anniversary, Valentine's Day, blossoms, weather that gives us a taste of spring one day and a dose of winter the next! I love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would have to agree with you! Feb is great month!! Have a wondrous birthday this year! You make me laugh, thanks for being my friend.

    ReplyDelete